Sundays 29th April and 27th May 2018
After the last service of each month, we will be holding a space where congregation members can gather to explore the topic we have been considering in that month’s thematic ministry. In April 2018 it will be ‘Grace’ and in May 2018 it will be ‘Earth and The Natural World’.
‘How to be a Unitarian’ Course
Begins Tuesday 20th March, 7-9pm – BOOKING ESSENTIAL
We’re planning a brand-new course at Essex Church this spring on ‘How to be a Unitarian’! Of course there are many varied ways to go about it and we’ll explore just a few possibilities together over six Tuesday evenings from mid-March to late-April.
Reasons why you might want to come to the course:
• Because you like coming to church… yet you feel a bit hazy about what it means to be Unitarian.
• Because you want to reflect on your own spiritual journey and moral values together with others.
• Because you want to explore the experience of being both spiritual and religious in community.
• Because you want to connect more deeply with fellow congregation members in a small group.
• Because you value Unitarianism and you want to play a more active part in helping it to thrive.
Whether you’ve been coming to church for 3 weeks or 30 years there will be something for you in this course. Even if you don’t yet consider yourself a Unitarian, but you appreciate what we do here at Essex Church, and want to come along to the course anyway to find out more, please do sign up – the more the merrier! Numbers are limited and we only have a few places left so please do register for the course ASAP. Email Jane Blackall (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to sign up or if you have any queries.