- Sunday 21st May 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
- Sunday 18th June 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
- Sunday 16th July 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
- Sunday 20th August 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
- Sunday 17th September 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
- Sunday 15th October 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
- Sunday 19th November 2017 from 12.30-1.15pm
Margaret has worked as a professional singer all her adult life and is also a very experienced singing teacher. Along with Harold she has been singing in our choir here at Essex Church for over thirty years now and we’re delighted that she is now offering to lead a monthly session to help us all find our voice.
This session is for anyone who is prepared to open their mouth and make a sound and Margaret will show us how to improve the quality and strength of our voices. Using a few simple exercises we’ll gain joy and confidence in our singing by learning how to produce and develop the voice, something everyone can do. We’ll work with the breath and overcome unconscious blocks that can prevent us singing with our true potential.
Fun and achievement are guaranteed and these sessions are designed for everyone, whatever your singing experience or ability. All are welcome.