Small group gatherings – both online and in-person – are at the heart of what we do as a Unitarian community. As of winter 2023/24, our programme of activities includes: bi-monthly mini-retreats for personal reflection and spiritual exploration (both in-person and online), our ‘Better World Book Club’ (on Zoom), once-a-month Sunday Conversations (in-person after the service), and of course our long-running ‘Heart and Soul’ contemplative spiritual gatherings (both online and in-person).
New Year’s Mini-Retreat:
- Saturday 30th December, 2-5pm, on Zoom
- Sunday 31st December, 12.30-3.30pm, in-person
Book your place now for a New Year’s mini-retreat led by our minster Jane Blackall. We will take a few hours to look back on 2023 and look forward to 2024. Spend some quiet time in gently guided personal reflection before coming back together to share with others at the end of the afternoon. People of all faiths and none are welcome (no particular beliefs are assumed or required to participate). Email email@example.com to sign up.
Better World Book Club:
We’ll be meeting on Zoom on the fourth Sunday of each month from 7.30-9.00pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details:
- Sunday 28th January 2024, 7.30-9.00pm on Zoom – ‘A Hidden Wholeness’ by Parker J. Palmer
- Sunday 25th February 2024, 7.30-9.00pm on Zoom – ‘Less is More’ by Jason Hickel
- Sunday 24th March 2024, 7.30-9.00pm on Zoom – ‘Laziness Does Not Exist’ by Devon Price